Start receiving 2011 executive calender & planner
I realise the year 2010 went by so fast, I was not able to catch a breath and look into my life properly.
It is time to have new year resolutions for year 2011!
See?
I am plotting my next year's leave
^^
January : Singapore
January / February : Italy
July : Singapore
September : Hong Kong
Well, I really goanna work harder as i know i need to spend lots ...
poor me ...


6 comments:
the last photo sui !!!!
ai cai la ~ nex-3 !!!!!
lol~~ work hard n play hard !!! jiayou together as i also have to save money for my korea trip...^^
hahha ... work harder , earn more together ..
the photo not bad....work hard,earn more and add oil tgt.....!!
tq tq~ teach me ur shooting skill when u free ya ! jia u together :)
Post a Comment